Currently, you have blocked the website from accessing your location. Please provide permission for the website to access your location by changing your browser settings.
To all Cavco Home Center Customers,
Thank you for your interest in Cavco Home Center. We understand that there are many manufactured home builders to choose from, and we are grateful that you have entrusted us with your business.
Cavco Home Center and our Parent Company, Cavco Industries, Inc. (Cavco), are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. Because nothing is more important to us than the safety and well-being of our customers and employees, we want to update you on what Cavco is doing to ensure your health and safety at each our model supercenters.
We have been identified as an ESSENTIAL service business provider by several state and local governments as part of the residential construction business.
The following are some key examples of how Cavco plans to work through the current COVID-19 health crisis:
- Closely follow the Center of Disease Control (CDC), state, local and other health authority guidelines;
- Utilize 6 feet social distancing practices and maintain gatherings to the recommended maximum of 5 or 10 people (varies by location);
- Provide regular updates to retail store teams with the latest safety guidance;
- Implement increased cleaning and sanitation practices to keep store surfaces disinfected; and
- Take care of our employees by following CDC guidelines to protect them, their colleagues and Cavco customers.
During this challenging time, rest assured Cavco is monitoring new developments so we can quickly adapt and provide our customers with an industry-leading home buying experience.
Our customers and employees are essential to the continued success of our business. We appreciate your continued trust and support.
Cavco Home Center